Where Do You Ladies/gentleman Store All Your Supplies

Decorating By ayerim979 Updated 28 Feb 2010 , 3:42am by prterrell

ayerim979 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ayerim979 Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 3:36am
post #1 of 2

I know I saw a threat on this a while back, (I think I did) I thought I had even already ask but can't find anything.

I am in desperate need of storage for all my baking goods. I have a plastic storage drawer thingy with 3 drawers, and a bunch of bags Bday bags with like my pans, another bag with my cake plates and pillars and I just need some type of idea as in where to store them. I was telling my husband to build me something but Im clueless as in what type of cabinet.

Does anyone mind sharing a pic of what your sanctuary might look like please ,pretty please icon_smile.gif

Thank you for reading my post

1 reply
prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 3:42am
post #2 of 2

I don't have everything in one place. The pans are in the basement in big plastic drawers--six of them right now. icon_biggrin.gif

A smaller 3 drawer unit is filled to the brim with cookie cutters, except the Christmas ones, which are in a plastic bin in the basement next to the huge roughneck with all of my Christmas cookie tins.

Tips are in one of those mini drawer units like people use for screws, nails, nuts & bolts in workshops.

Most everything else is in a rolling storage cart/kitchen island thing that has two cabinets and 4 drawers. My KA lives on top of this. Although I do have a huge bucket of Satin Ice fondant that's just on the floor. My turn table lives on top of the bucket when it's not in use.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%