Where Can I Buy Thin Cutting Boards To Use In My Cricut.

Decorating By craftybarb Updated 27 Feb 2010 , 11:45pm by craftybarb

craftybarb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
craftybarb Posted 27 Feb 2010 , 1:17am
post #1 of 5

could somebody tell me where I can buy small thin cutting boards that run though the cricut machines, I just bought a small cricut to use only for decorating and I need to fine the thin boards everyone in using in the expressions but smaller to fit in the small cricut. Or has anyone ever cut the bigger ones and it worked for the small ones. Thanks for all your help I love the ideas with the cricut for cake decorating but at this time was not spending big money on the machine. I have a expression but did not want to damage it thanks for all the help.

4 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 27 Feb 2010 , 5:00pm
post #2 of 5

Are you talking about the cutting mats? If so they sell both sizes at Michael's,Joanns and Hobby Lobby .The smallest size fits the personal cricut..The largest for the Expressions.

crazyladybaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazyladybaker Posted 27 Feb 2010 , 5:10pm
post #3 of 5

I don't know if this is what you are talking about but I will chime in here. I buy the silicone mats at WalMart and then trim them to size. I then put them on top of my sticky Cricut mat.
Although..I have seen others just use the store bought mat and not the Cricut mat at all.
hth

AngelaM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AngelaM Posted 27 Feb 2010 , 8:54pm
post #4 of 5

They sell them for the smaller cricut at all the major craft stores.

craftybarb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
craftybarb Posted 27 Feb 2010 , 11:45pm
post #5 of 5

thank you for all the answers,yes you answered my question about the mats I buy the thin ones at walmart and I wanted to no if I could cut them down so that answered my question. Thank you everyone.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%