Where To Get This Stick For Modeling Or One Like It?

Decorating By kileyscakes Updated 27 Feb 2010 , 2:20pm by kileyscakes

kileyscakes Posted 27 Feb 2010 , 12:13am
post #1 of 7

I was wondering if anyone knows what this is called or where to get one, or something like it. Elaine Thomas uses it for her modeling.

6 replies
summernmicah99 Posted 27 Feb 2010 , 12:38am
post #2 of 7

it looks like one of the sticks that came in a multi pack I bought at hobby lobby. I got it in the clay pottery section... HTH...

poohsmomma Posted 27 Feb 2010 , 1:07am
post #3 of 7

Looks to me like the nail care sticks I get at Walmart! They're the same shape. Probably cheaper in the nail care section than the crafty clay section.

Eisskween Posted 27 Feb 2010 , 1:17am
post #4 of 7

They are called 'orange sticks' and they are used in manicuring, amongst other things. They may have them at craft stores; if not, the local drug store will have them.

JustToEatCake Posted 27 Feb 2010 , 1:20am
post #5 of 7

Yep PP is correct they are called orange sticks, you can get them most any drug store.

egensinnig Posted 27 Feb 2010 , 6:33am
post #6 of 7

Elaine calls it a character stick and it's for sale at her website

But I do agree it looks just like an orange stick.....

kileyscakes Posted 27 Feb 2010 , 2:20pm
post #7 of 7

Wow thanks that helps alot I will check walmart or walgreens, Hobby Lobby or Michaels is an hour drive away!

Quote by @%username% on %date%