Cupcake Stands

Baking By Yane Updated 2 Mar 2010 , 2:22pm by KHalstead

Yane Posted 26 Feb 2010 , 4:03pm
post #1 of 11

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows where can I buy a cupcake stand at a good price. Please let me know

Thank You in advance!!!

10 replies
Cakeonista Posted 26 Feb 2010 , 4:25pm
post #2 of 11 I purchased one from here and the price was decent. Looks great and I have used it many many times. HTH

cownsj Posted 26 Feb 2010 , 4:30pm
post #3 of 11

Do you want the typical stand that could also hold a cake or the ones that hold one cupcake per area?

TheDomesticDiva Posted 26 Feb 2010 , 4:39pm
post #4 of 11

Yane Posted 26 Feb 2010 , 4:48pm
post #5 of 11

Yeah I need the one that could also hold a cake.

LisasCakes2626 Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 2:50am
post #6 of 11

I'm really big on unique stands. Something I love doing is finding neat plant stands that you can put plates where the pots would go and put the cupcakes on there!!! I've spray painted a few that only came in black to a silver, pink or white. Plant stands also have more niches and spots to add ribbons, paper borders and more in matching themes. icon_smile.gif

cownsj Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 2:12pm
post #7 of 11

Sorry, one more question. How many cupcakes do you need it to hold? And what size cupcakes do you need it for? Ok, so that was 2 questions. Some very nice ones don't hold that many cupcakes. I love some of the Wilton cake stands to use, and you can substitute larger platters in some cases to hold more. The floating stand, , the 3 level stand . And this discontinued one from Wilton:

Don't forget you can use the 40 or 50% off coupons for Michaels and AC Moore to get them.

cownsj Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 2:23pm
post #10 of 11

One more, a 6 tier stand:

UGH, I want them all......

And this 8 tier:

go into any one of these and click on the link within the link that brings you to the sellers store, you'll see all their cake stands.

KHalstead Posted 2 Mar 2010 , 2:22pm
post #11 of 11

here is one that I made myself, cost me about $30, for materials and that was enough to make 2 round and 1 square stand with sizes in 6",8",9",10",12",14" for each stand, plus a couple extra 14" squares to boot. All the materials necessary including the paint and sandpaper is included in that $ each stand was an average of $10 each for a 5 tiered stand (since you wouldn't use an 8" and 9" on the same arrangment, but I wanted to give myself the option of have a 6",9",12" stand)

I have typed out instructions if you'd like them, just pm me (or anyone else that wants them for that matter)

Quote by @%username% on %date%