Double Sided Veiner

Decorating By Mel2085 Updated 17 Mar 2010 , 6:48pm by TexasSugar

Mel2085 Posted 26 Feb 2010 , 2:01am
post #1 of 6

I am looking for double sided veiners the type that are one piece and you just fold. I have only been able to find them online from stores in the UK. Can anyone give me somewhere I can get one of these?!?!


5 replies
deah Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 6:13pm
post #2 of 6

What kind of veiner do you need?

TexasSugar Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 6:16pm
post #3 of 6

Beth Pervu has a generic one. Let me see if I can find her website.

Mel2085 Posted 17 Mar 2010 , 2:54pm
post #5 of 6

thank you SOOOOOOOOO much!!!

TexasSugar Posted 17 Mar 2010 , 6:48pm
post #6 of 6

Welcome. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%