Not Multitasking Well At All:-(

Lounge By eatdessert1st Updated 25 Feb 2010 , 2:00pm by mrspriss0912

eatdessert1st Posted 23 Feb 2010 , 3:41pm
post #1 of 5

In the midst of a kitchen remodeling and am very frazzled. I started to make some caramel sauce yesterday (for my DD's caramel b'fast frappaccino in the AM's); left it on the stove and just plain forgot about it til my 5 yr old found me with "Mama! Something's on FIRE!" After I got the flames under control I just stood there looking at it "WHOA!" looked like volcanic ash w/ a melted candy thermometer sticking out of it. I almost made glass! Then this AM I drove my son to school and was 3/4 of the way to the other school when I realized my oldest daughter wasn't even in the car! I've lost my coffee cup 3 times already this morning. Holy crow! I am so out of it!

Melanie Mc.

4 replies
sambugjoebear Posted 23 Feb 2010 , 3:53pm
post #2 of 5

Oh honey, and the days not even halfway over yet...It might be time to revisit those deep breathing techniques you learned in la maz class- sit down and just a breather, calm your mind. *hugs* Hope your day gets better for you!

Oh-and do what your screen name suggests- eat dessert first tonight! I say you deserve it!

mkolmar Posted 23 Feb 2010 , 4:49pm
post #3 of 5

These are the days when you need to go to bed and not touch anything but pull the covers over your head and wait until morning.
Hope everything gets better for you.

noahsmummy Posted 24 Feb 2010 , 9:30am
post #4 of 5

ha. dont worry im having one of "those" months. Seems everything i touch turns to crap atm. ahhh only 4 days left of this month...lets hope the next is better..?

mrspriss0912 Posted 25 Feb 2010 , 2:00pm
post #5 of 5

Sounds like you need some quiet time. Hope your days get better and good luck with the remodle.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%