Just Out Of Curiousity.....how Many Members?

Decorating By shelbycompany Updated 22 Feb 2010 , 5:34am by luvmysmoother

shelbycompany Posted 21 Feb 2010 , 10:50pm
post #1 of 7

I have been a member of Cake Central for about 3 years now and I must say that I have learned everything that I know from this site. This is the best tool I have for decorating...so Thank you to all of my fellow ccer's. This site is also known as "my cake bible". I was just sitting here wondering how many members are there on Cake Central? If anybody knows, please post.

Heath and Jackie, You have created something that has taught me so much and are the reason I have a cool job icon_biggrin.gif Thank You!

6 replies
Heath Posted 21 Feb 2010 , 11:03pm
post #2 of 7

I am really glad to hear you have found so much enjoyment at Cake Central.

To give you an idea of how many people are here:

257343 have registered at some point.

on any given day an average of about 25,000 different people visit Cake Central.

Over the course of the month approx 500,000 different people will visit cakecentral.com at least once.

Everyone loves Cake icon_biggrin.gif

shelbycompany Posted 21 Feb 2010 , 11:07pm
post #3 of 7

WOW! That's amazing! Thanks for your quick response and keep up the good work!

aandecakedesign Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 12:39am
post #4 of 7

That really cool. I love this site too. How many cakes are on here? Last time I checked there were over 20,000.

foxymomma521 Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 12:46am
post #5 of 7

Wow. Those numbers are staggering! Thanks for all of your hard work to make it possible!

Donnabugg Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 2:48am
post #6 of 7

Hi...My name is Donna and I'm a cakecentral.com addict...

There it is...I said it...

luvmysmoother Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 5:34am
post #7 of 7

I'm sooooo addicted to this site - I can't stay away no matter how hard I try. I guess there's a warning right on the site so they did try to warn usicon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%