Ordering Edible Images

Decorating By ShabbyChic_Confections Updated 22 Feb 2010 , 6:00pm by ShabbyChic_Confections

ShabbyChic_Confections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShabbyChic_Confections Posted 21 Feb 2010 , 9:52pm
post #1 of 5

Hello, I was wondering where can I order edible images from?
I just need a couple images for an upcoming cake and it doesn't justify buying a printer.

TIA.

4 replies
karenm0712 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karenm0712 Posted 21 Feb 2010 , 11:29pm
post #2 of 5

My local grocery store will print my images for around $7 per sheet. If you have a grocery close to you that also have a bakery I would call and see if they offer that option to customers. There are a couple of places online too, but that then requires shipping and handling fees, which if you are like me, hate to pay. icon_smile.gif

tsal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tsal Posted 21 Feb 2010 , 11:35pm
post #3 of 5

The closest shop around here sells them for $15 a sheet.

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 3:33am
post #4 of 5

We charge more for it with shipping, there are several reputable people on Ebay doing it. Just check their feedback. That is the cheapest way you can get it done. Although, when you do several, you save on shipping.

ShabbyChic_Confections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShabbyChic_Confections Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 6:00pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by karenm0712

My local grocery store will print my images for around $7 per sheet. If you have a grocery close to you that also have a bakery I would call and see if they offer that option to customers. There are a couple of places online too, but that then requires shipping and handling fees, which if you are like me, hate to pay. icon_smile.gif

I've called my local grocery store and they said they can't do it thumbsdown.gif
I hope I can find a place where I can order online, I need them by March 25th.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%