Buisness Plan

Business By 11cupcakes Updated 26 Feb 2010 , 1:28pm by Loucinda

11cupcakes Posted 21 Feb 2010 , 12:40am
post #1 of 7

NC home bakers, how detailed should the buisness plan be for dept. of Agriculture inspection? Do you have to include recipes?

6 replies
11cupcakes Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 12:35am
post #2 of 7

Any nc home decorators, please.

meri1028 Posted 23 Feb 2010 , 8:51pm
post #3 of 7

Sorry I can't help, but I'd like to know the answer to that question too! I'm filling out my application now! I'm in Johnston county. What county are you in 11cupcakes?

Someone help us?

cylstrial Posted 26 Feb 2010 , 4:41am
post #4 of 7

I have never heard of anyone including recipes in their business plan. But I guess you could do it if you want to.

You could contact the Small Business Administration. They help people write business plans.

step0nmi Posted 26 Feb 2010 , 5:13am
post #5 of 7

There are lots of books to help with business plans now days at your local bookstore and you could even find something at the library. You would not need to have an exact recipe in the business plan, but you might want to talk about what type of product you will be using. icon_smile.gif

mommy1st Posted 26 Feb 2010 , 11:57am
post #6 of 7

The business plan helps you look at all costs involved in running your business. I haven't heard of any health dept. asking for your recipies. The plan has you look at any and all competition, what your would need to run your business.(there are some good threads aleady posted).

Loucinda Posted 26 Feb 2010 , 1:28pm
post #7 of 7

There should be someone at your dept. of agriculture that can answer that question for you. The ones here in Ohio are very helpful and easy to talk to - that is region specific kind of question - you will have better luck going right to them and asking. Good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%