Iso Someone Near Stratford, On

Decorating By kel58 Updated 23 Feb 2010 , 4:10am by kel58

kel58 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kel58 Posted 20 Feb 2010 , 9:13pm
post #1 of 4

Hello Ladies,
So I always make my best girlfriend's kids cakes for them. This year, to both of our dissapointment, I am unable to do it since we are in the middle of a move at that time. So I was wondering if any of your wonderfull CC'ers were anywhere near Stratford and would be available on for March 27th. I'v attatched the picture of the cake the birthday girl would like. If you could let me know any of your contact info and even a price that would be great. White cake, 20 servings. Would prefer buttercream rather than fondant.
Thanks
LL

3 replies
kaat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaat Posted 21 Feb 2010 , 1:05am
post #2 of 4

Did you try posting on Cakes Canada (.com) I'm in Markham (a little far - but I know there are some Kitchener area cakers there.

pat-a-cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pat-a-cakes Posted 21 Feb 2010 , 1:25am
post #3 of 4

Hi
I am in Ingersoll and I do cakes from home. I could do the cake for that date. The only thing I would point out is that if you opt for buttercream it won't have that really defined look. I make my own marshmallow fondant that is really good and can be flavored as desired. You can email me at [email protected] and we could discuss further. Tricia

kel58 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kel58 Posted 23 Feb 2010 , 4:10am
post #4 of 4

Thanks ladies. I will pass on your email address to the birthday girls mom Pat-a-cakes. She realizes it wont be as smooth but every time i even put fondant accents on the little girsl cakes she picks them off and says she doesnt like it. lol.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%