Does Anyone Know How To Make Azalea Flowers?

Decorating By scnix Updated 22 Feb 2010 , 1:53pm by scnix

scnix Posted 20 Feb 2010 , 4:50pm
post #1 of 9

I am new to North Carolina and I know they have an azalea festival here and I want to learn to make azalea flowers so I can celebrate the festival with my freinds! If anyone has a tutorial on this that would be great.
Thanks!

8 replies
scnix Posted 20 Feb 2010 , 5:54pm
post #3 of 9

Thank you so much!!!

Donnabugg Posted 21 Feb 2010 , 12:43am
post #4 of 9

Welcome to Noth Carolina. The Azalea Festival is a lot of fun! This year they've added a Cake Challenge/Show so it will be great to see the different cakes presented. Here's a link for more info on the show...

http://www.ncazaleafestival.org/Events/AzaleaCakeChallenge/tabid/130/Default.aspx

menas Posted 21 Feb 2010 , 1:01am
post #6 of 9

Wow I didn't know about the cake challenge & I live in Wilmington! I've got to get my head out of the oven every once in a while! Thanks Donnabug & Welcome SCNIX! thumbs_up.gif

Donnabugg Posted 21 Feb 2010 , 1:36am
post #8 of 9

You welcome! I'm thinking about entering the amateur division. I'm new to cake decorating and have never been to a cake show but I figure it can only help me get better! I just want to be around cake people! lol icon_lol.gif

scnix Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 1:53pm
post #9 of 9

I am excited about the cake show too, I can't wait to see what people enter. I live in Wilmington too! I am sure that i am not good enough yet to enter but will be there to cheer everyone on!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%