Superior Service/products...just Plain Happy!!!

Decorating By elainem51 Updated 19 Feb 2010 , 2:32pm by JenniferMI

elainem51 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elainem51 Posted 19 Feb 2010 , 2:01am
post #1 of 3

On my past visits to Cake Central, I have found so many wonderful decorating tools and great ideas suggested by CC members that I wanted to share a fantastic DVD I purchased from Sugar Delights at www.jenniferdontz.com. If you are looking for a step-by-step instructional tool on designing and creating gorgeous sugar and fresh flower bouquets, then FABULOUS FLORAL ARRANGING ON CAKES is for you!!! I love, love, love this DVD and so HAPPY I made this purchase.
Jennifer's abilities and willingness to share her love and knowledge of cake decorating and flower arranging is displayed beautifully in this DVD. Besides being a GREAT teacher, she offers hints, ideas, and the tools necessary to complete the project and love the finished result. Her customer service is something that I have not encountered since I was a little girl, when people were proud of the products they sold and wanted their customers to be happy. My experience of puchasing tools, DVDs, and other supplies from her site store has been nothing but 100 percent positive. She is one of the most helpful, and fair vendors I have ever dealt with.... I will be a Sugar Delights customer from now on. I have never ask her a "how-to" or "idea suggestions" that she has not gone out of her way to help me.
I have purchased all 3 of Jennifer's Instructional DVDs and have learned so much from all 3. I now feel, I have the tools, inspiration, and confidence to create a beautiful wedding cake or a festive celebration cake, that a year ago I would have only dreamed of making. I do have to say, out of her 3 DVDs, FABULOUS FLORAL ARRANGING ON CAKES is my favorite. I have a wedding cake to make this month and cannot wait to use the techniques learned from the DVD.
Jennifer, thank you so much for sharing your gift of sugar art!!! Cannot wait for your next creation! icon_smile.gif

2 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 19 Feb 2010 , 1:19pm
post #2 of 3

Jennifer is a Member here at CC...icon_smile.gif

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 19 Feb 2010 , 2:32pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you SO much for your kind words elainem51!!!!!

I love this art...... have a true passion for it..... I always say to my students...you have to have a fire in your belly for this icon_smile.gif My fire is buring strong even after 36 years of creating.

I am totally THRILLED you like my DVDs and customer service. I try REALLY hard to give the best I possibly can.

You know if you need help, I'm here for you.

Sweet regards,

Jennifer Dontz icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%