Decorating By ugorgeous Updated 18 Feb 2010 , 2:08am by DsLady614

ugorgeous Posted 17 Feb 2010 , 4:52am
post #1 of 8

Looking for pictures or a video of someone using a large cakefork to cut and serve slices of cake. thank u

7 replies
JGMB Posted 17 Feb 2010 , 5:34pm
post #2 of 8

I suggest you pm indydebi. I know that she has photos using a cake fork, although she calls it a cake comb. HTH!

indydebi Posted 17 Feb 2010 , 7:08pm
post #4 of 8

I have NEVER heard it called a cake fork before. icon_confused.gif

A fork has 3 to 5 tongs. A comb has multiple tongs or "teeth". This gadget has WAY more than 3-5 "teeth".

ALso called a cheese cutter.

metria Posted 17 Feb 2010 , 7:35pm
post #5 of 8

i'm also seeing it called a "cake breaker"

icer101 Posted 17 Feb 2010 , 8:10pm
post #6 of 8

would they be in stores, like, walmart, william-sanoma,etc. or do you have to order them? i saw the e-bay site. but where else can you buy them on line?tia

tiggy2 Posted 17 Feb 2010 , 8:18pm
post #7 of 8

I got mine at Sur-la-table

DsLady614 Posted 18 Feb 2010 , 2:08am
post #8 of 8

I got mine on Amazon for like $5. Just tried using it for the first time a few weeks ago and I have to say... it ROCKS!! Since I started making my cakes so tall, this is really the only way to serve them. Best piece of cake stuff I've bought... I mean aside from my Agbay, but that's at a different level.

Quote by @%username% on %date%