Ghost Lovers?

Lounge By countrygal Updated 5 Mar 2010 , 6:17pm by debbek152

countrygal Posted 17 Feb 2010 , 2:33am
post #1 of 13

Anyone here like any of these shows??

Ghost Hunters
Ghost Hunters International
Ghost Adventures
Destination Truth (Josh has gone to places that are haunted)

Just curious as I LOVE LOVE LOVE those shows!

12 replies
LaBellaFlor Posted 17 Feb 2010 , 3:51am
post #2 of 13

Just Ghost Adventures. My son loves that show and we watch it with him.

MnSnow Posted 17 Feb 2010 , 4:15am
post #3 of 13

Then you MUST check out ghoststudy. com

Thanksharla Posted 17 Feb 2010 , 8:11am
post #4 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygal

Anyone here like any of these shows??

Ghost Hunters
Ghost Hunters International
Ghost Adventures
Destination Truth (Josh has gone to places that are haunted)

Just curious as I LOVE LOVE LOVE those shows!

We love Ghost Hunters and GHI. We also like Paranormal State (on A&E)

Otter Posted 26 Feb 2010 , 11:53pm
post #5 of 13

Watch Ghost Hunters and GHI all night every Wednesday. Catch the other ones whenever we get a chance.

Marina Posted 27 Feb 2010 , 1:21am
post #6 of 13

I watch The Haunted on the animal planet and also, Celebrity Ghost Stories (or something like that). I want to visit a REAL haunted house. I saw on the Travel Channel a while back about some of the most haunted places in America so I went to the Whaley House in San Diego, expecting to be really spooked...nothing!!!

Otter Posted 27 Feb 2010 , 10:56pm
post #7 of 13

I don't think ghosts come out just because you want them to. On Ghost Hunters they say that you don't get activity every day. Maybe a ghost tour? Go to New Orleans. I think that there is usually a lot of activity going on there. Maybe that Ax Murder house in Iowa (I think that's where it is).

sambugjoebear Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 5:07pm
post #8 of 13

I LOVE GH and GHI! Hubby thinks I'm a kook, but I don't care! I find it fascinating. Am I 100% sure that there are ghosts out there? No. But I am open to the possibility-especially when there's unexplained things happening.

I'm really looking forward to the season premier of GH in Alcatraz! icon_smile.gif

JaneAusten Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 4:45am
post #9 of 13

I love ghost hunting's, and ghost story's but i also enjoy physic kids.

Otter Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 12:43pm
post #10 of 13

Missed the Alcatraz. When you get up at 4:00 in the morning for work, it is hard to stay up. I sure hope we can catch a re-run later.

sambugjoebear Posted 4 Mar 2010 , 2:23pm
post #11 of 13

Alcatraz was awesome!!! icon_smile.gif Josh Gates hosted and interviewed members from GH, GHI, and Susan and Carl from GH Academy. The live audience could even ask questions.

And let's just say that Alcatraz IS haunted icon_wink.gif I'm still getting chills/giddy from it lol.

wendypowers Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 5:12pm
post #12 of 13

yes I also watch these shows. I worked in a haunted restaurant for many years. I finally decided to call out to a paranormal research group to come investigate. They found so much and it was so informative. They actually featured me on the news about it....This was a few years back.

debbek152 Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 6:17pm
post #13 of 13

I LOVE GH and GHI. I also like psychic kids. Have watched the others, not so impressed.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%