Please Help Bullet Cake

Decorating By wildwolves Updated 16 Feb 2010 , 10:51pm by wildwolves

wildwolves Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wildwolves Posted 16 Feb 2010 , 10:50am
post #1 of 5

I have an order for a 2 tier cake... bottom tier blue, top tier white with bullets on the top as the centre.. I need some ideas for what else to put on the cake so that it is not so plain.. They don't want a gun on there.. I was thinking maybe some autumn leaves... but i've run out of any other ideas.. Cake is due in less than 2 weeks.
Any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated!
Thanks Rach icon_smile.gif

4 replies
MalibuBakinBarbie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MalibuBakinBarbie Posted 16 Feb 2010 , 6:25pm
post #2 of 5

Hi! Is there a guest of honor, or is it for a function? If cake is for someone in law enforcement, you can make a badge, hand cuffs, ID, target, etc. If the bullets signify hunting, then leaves are a nice idea, as would be some associations with whatever would be hunted. HTH! icon_smile.gif

wildwolves Posted 16 Feb 2010 , 10:16pm
post #3 of 5

The cake is for a 60th Birthday.. They don't actually hunt much they shoot more at a shooting range.. So it makes it that bit harder! Leaves are still the only thing i can think of! ahhhhhh

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 16 Feb 2010 , 10:36pm
post #4 of 5

you need to put targets on the cake. maybe even a few that look like they have been used. little bullet holes here and there... maybe have some bullets sticking into the cake like the cake was used for practice too.

wildwolves Posted 16 Feb 2010 , 10:51pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesso

you need to put targets on the cake. maybe even a few that look like they have been used. little bullet holes here and there... maybe have some bullets sticking into the cake like the cake was used for practice too.

Thanks for the great ideas! ill get started and hopefully it just comes together! They shoot at clay targets so i could put some of those on there too

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%