Cricuts On Sale At Joann's! And Michaels......

Decorating By blessedist Updated 25 Feb 2010 , 2:33am by adven68

blessedist Posted 15 Feb 2010 , 7:47pm
post #1 of 4

Cricut Expressions on sale this week for $279 and Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter is $139.99! Also, 30% off some Cricut supplies (of course not cartridges), look at their ad.

Also was a 50% off coupon for Michaels too! The store said it was in the newspaper ad.

3 replies
clc404 Posted 18 Feb 2010 , 3:35am
post #2 of 4

I just got the new add for Joann's starting Sunday February 21st thru Sat March 6th they also have Provo Craft Cricut personal Electronic Cutter for $84.99 says no computer needed.

JenniferAtwood Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 3:17am
post #3 of 4

The 50% off at Michael's is not exactly "real". If you read the fine print it says excluding cricut products. I tried to use it, but they turned me away. A friend of mine got a "don't care employee" and they let her use it. If you try just be aware they might turn you away.

adven68 Posted 25 Feb 2010 , 2:33am
post #4 of 4

from what i understand, the new cricut for cakes is coming out in a few weeks but the price will be in the $300-400 range. I read that all the parts will be available to purchase separately and will fit on the "regular" cricuts, so maybe buying this at such a low price and then adding on the parts will be worth it....gotta look into it, cause what they are doing with the cake version is stunning.
If it takes off, it will be bye bye to all cutters!

Quote by @%username% on %date%