As Opposed To Using Foam For Cookie Bouquet...

Baking By PinkChateau Updated 22 Feb 2010 , 3:49am by johnson6ofus

PinkChateau Posted 15 Feb 2010 , 1:04pm
post #1 of 6

Has anyone ever seen and/or know where to purchase the flat plastic piece that fits into the bottom of a container that has holes with small supports slanted in several directions to put the cookie stick in. I saw this used in a cookie bouquet store and thought it was a great idea, but certainly didn't want to ask, "Hey where'd you get this"? TX

5 replies
heycake Posted 15 Feb 2010 , 3:48pm
post #2 of 6

I would guess that if it was in a store that they have them made especially for them. However, the idea of using something like a floral frog sounds like a good one. You would just have to be certain that it could support the weight of the very top heavy cookies.

TexasSugar Posted 15 Feb 2010 , 4:05pm
post #3 of 6

I've used candy clay in the bottom to support cookies. I like it because if you stick the cookie in the wrong place all you have to do is pull it out and squish up the hole. icon_smile.gif

Lcubed82 Posted 15 Feb 2010 , 10:32pm
post #4 of 6

i think that is called a flower frog. Sounds like time to Google!

KATHIESKREATIONS Posted 16 Feb 2010 , 10:15pm
post #5 of 6

I have several 'Frogs' in different sizes but mine are all made of glass & too expensive to just give away with a cookie bouquet order & you can't be sure it will get returned. icon_cry.gif

johnson6ofus Posted 22 Feb 2010 , 3:49am
post #6 of 6

squish up a ball of chicken wire or hardware cloth. Make a "ball" or shape to fill the space you want. Looks sloppy, but cover with candy clay or something else to cover for appearance. HTH.

Quote by @%username% on %date%