Marine's 21St Bday Ideas?

Decorating By bbsmom Updated 15 Feb 2010 , 10:08pm by bbsmom

bbsmom Posted 14 Feb 2010 , 5:09pm
post #1 of 4

Our Marine was coming home for his 21st, but now due to an injury & surgery, he can't come home. I'll have to make a cake here (FL) & bring it to NC so need something that will travel.

His favorite is chocolate chip cookies but have made him so many of those cakes I'd rather make this one a little special-any thoughts??

3 replies
mkolmar Posted 15 Feb 2010 , 5:07am
post #2 of 4

You could make a cake with a chocolate chip cookie in the middle. I read someone does that on here and it goes over very well. I'm sure right now just being home soon and having his family near him is what will make his birthday special.

God Bless him and our USMC as well as everyone else who serves.
Semper Fi!

JanH Posted 15 Feb 2010 , 6:18am
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsmom

His favorite is chocolate chip cookies but have made him so many of those cakes I'd rather make this one a little special-any thoughts??

If this is his favorite, I'd definitely make it for his birthday. birthday.gifparty.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkolmar

I'm sure right now just being home soon and having his family near him is what will make his birthday special.

God Bless him and our USMC as well as everyone else who serves.
Semper Fi!

icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

bbsmom Posted 15 Feb 2010 , 10:08pm
post #4 of 4

Your right- that probably would make him the happiest! Thanks for the "blessing" and we also send out ours to ANY military family! usaribbon.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%