Is There Any Product Other Than An Airbrush Machine?

Decorating By THECAKEPLACE Updated 14 Feb 2010 , 6:19pm by icingimages

THECAKEPLACE Posted 13 Feb 2010 , 10:54pm
post #1 of 5

I was watching Amazing wedding cakes and one of the owners (I think his name is chris) made a giant building and went to paint it outside. to my srprise he pulled out these bottle that sprayed the paint on the cake. But it was like an aerosal spray...any idea on what exactly it was or where i can buy it...Or is there any similar product?[/u]

4 replies
fabray13 Posted 13 Feb 2010 , 11:10pm
post #2 of 5

i have seen small cans of edible paint at the craft stores. i have not tried them though.

tiggy2 Posted 13 Feb 2010 , 11:17pm
post #3 of 5

I don't remember the exact name of it but you can get them and Home Depot and Lowes I believe.

leah_s Posted 13 Feb 2010 , 11:23pm
post #4 of 5

PME makes edible paint in spray cans. So does Wilton but their's isn't good.

icingimages Posted 14 Feb 2010 , 6:19pm
post #5 of 5

You can get them at Michaels or PME

Quote by @%username% on %date%