What A Bummer!

Lounge By 2SchnauzerLady Updated 13 Feb 2010 , 9:38pm by ibmoser

2SchnauzerLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2SchnauzerLady Posted 13 Feb 2010 , 6:16pm
post #1 of 4

I recently found out about a cupcake shop in my city and was excited to try their cupcakes this morning - they were at a 14K I was participating in. Unfortunately, I haven't been walking as much as I should, so I am slow, and by the time I reached mile 6, where they were handing out free cupcakes, they were already gone! And I was really hungry by then! icon_cry.gif

I was looking forward to tasting their cuppies. Now I will have to make an extra trip to get to the shop, because I want to try their chocolate salted caramel cuppies. They also do cake bites, so I want to try those! I was so disappointed! icon_cry.gif

3 replies
2SchnauzerLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2SchnauzerLady Posted 13 Feb 2010 , 6:28pm
post #2 of 4

I do have to add, it was snowing lightly, and the wind was blowing the snow sideways, so it was really cold! Especially for our area. We normally don't get the white stuff.

saffronica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saffronica Posted 13 Feb 2010 , 9:36pm
post #3 of 4

I can understand your disappointment...but I think it's really funny that they were handing out cupcakes in the middle of a 14K. icon_smile.gif

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 13 Feb 2010 , 9:38pm
post #4 of 4

Congratulations on showing up and actually running!! Can't imagine ingesting a cupcake in the middle of a loooooong run - it will surely be better when you can leisurely enjoy every morsel. There was a marathon in Myrtle Beach today, too - with 4" of snow on the ground. Most unusual. And - NO! - I did not participate icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%