Cake Boss (Buddy) Answers Questions Live 2/16/10

Decorating By tiggy2 Updated 17 Feb 2010 , 10:57pm by Smashme

redheadfairy2003 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redheadfairy2003 Posted 15 Feb 2010 , 4:44am
post #31 of 38

Thanks for the link.... i don't think it would be whole eggs... that doesn't seem correct... When I make it I will only do egg whites.... and see how it does.... I love Cake Boss ...Well I like all of the shows I learn something from all of them.

cupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakes Posted 15 Feb 2010 , 12:27pm
post #32 of 38

Has anyone tried his cream cheese pound cake recipe? It sounds really good. I just got a bundt pan and was looking for a recipe.

ckckhome Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ckckhome Posted 15 Feb 2010 , 12:53pm
post #33 of 38

Thanks for the information. There is a misprint or maybe it was intentional the eggs or whites and there is no flavoring in the cheese cake.

ckckhome Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ckckhome Posted 15 Feb 2010 , 1:50pm
post #34 of 38

Boy do I need glasses icon_smile.gif the pound cake recipe has 1 tsp. vanilla
had to correct my last post

double icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 17 Feb 2010 , 5:43pm
post #35 of 38

Okay, so I remembered yesterday morning about the live chat with Buddy V, then never thought about it again until about 11 pm. icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

Did any of you participate and ask questions? Did you learn anything new? Was he funny? Did he yell or throw anything? icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Smashme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Smashme Posted 17 Feb 2010 , 7:25pm
post #36 of 38

So he's coming out with a book! He said i would at least have the one recipe, i really hopes he puts the sponge cake recipe in there!!!

GrandmaG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GrandmaG Posted 17 Feb 2010 , 9:44pm
post #37 of 38

Here's some more of his recipes. A different Buttercream recipe than the first one.
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/ae/s_660790.html

Smashme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Smashme Posted 17 Feb 2010 , 10:57pm
post #38 of 38

Wow, thanks GrandmaG! i wonder if that is the actual red velvet he uses in his shop, that everyone says is so great? I will deffinatly give these a try.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%