Fondant Lettering

Decorating By cakeglitz Updated 10 Feb 2010 , 6:52pm by cakeglitz

cakeglitz Posted 10 Feb 2010 , 5:28pm
post #1 of 4

I am brand new to decorating and have just now started using fondant. I haven't been to a fondant class yet but I plan on attending one soon. I've seen some fancy lettering on cakes that looks like it's been cut out of fondant. It's very cute (it almodst looks like it has curls on the ends of the letters) and I would like to use it on my cakes. Is there a type of cutter that I could buy to make these letters? Any help would be greatly appreciated!! I have learned so much on this site!! You guys are awesome and so very helpful!!

Thanks again in advance for your help!! : )

3 replies
tiggy2 Posted 10 Feb 2010 , 5:45pm
post #2 of 4

I think you are talking about the funky letter cutters (also know as tapits). Global sugar art sells them as well as many other websites.

tiggy2 Posted 10 Feb 2010 , 5:47pm
post #3 of 4
cakeglitz Posted 10 Feb 2010 , 6:52pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks so much for your help. I'll check out the site and see what I can find. Thanks again!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%