Melvira Foam Rollers

Decorating By dweddings Updated 10 Feb 2010 , 5:09pm by KateLS

dweddings Posted 10 Feb 2010 , 4:51pm
post #1 of 5

I read here on CC about using Melvira Foam Rollers to get a really smooth iced cake.Can anyone tell me where to buy one? icon_confused.gif I am having no luck.

4 replies
myKzooKid Posted 10 Feb 2010 , 5:03pm
post #2 of 5

You can get them at Lowe's or Home Depot in the paint section. Just be sure it is high density foam.

cakefairy03 Posted 10 Feb 2010 , 5:04pm
post #3 of 5

I bought mine at Lowes. Just look for the high density foam rollers in the paint section.

KateLS Posted 10 Feb 2010 , 5:08pm
post #4 of 5

They're not a "Melvira Foam Rollers" brand. It's just her method. Most people buy rollers for about $10.00 from Home depot or Lowes as myKzooKid said.

Quote by @%username% on %date%