White Chocolate Mousse Filling Recipe Needed.

Baking By cakewhiz Updated 10 Feb 2010 , 9:05pm by cakewhiz

cakewhiz Posted 10 Feb 2010 , 4:22pm
post #1 of 4

Do any of you ladies have a great White Chocolate Mousse Filling recipe that is quick and easy? Please share if you do. Thank you.

3 replies
egensinnig Posted 10 Feb 2010 , 7:06pm
post #2 of 4

I usually make a light ganache - 100 gr of white chocolate and 3 dl ( 1,2 cups approx). Heat up the cream but DON'T let it boil. Take it of the heat and melt the chocolate, stir until dissolved. Chill for 6 hours or over night in the fridge and tehn whip it like ordinary whipping cream to deisred consistency. You can also flavour it whit a little triple sec, mango flavouring, lime or what ever you like.

I make this kind of filling for cakes every week - you can actually melt almost any kind of candy in heated cream like this.

KHalstead Posted 10 Feb 2010 , 7:20pm
post #3 of 4

2 cups of Rich's bettercreme (whipped non-dairy icing, liquid form)
1-4oz. box instant white chocolate pudding mix
1 cup milk

mix Rich's bettercreme (liquid) w/ pudding mix until fluffy, slowly add milk and continue to mix until soft peaks form.

When it sits for a couple minutes it thickens up a bit more. I used this on some cupcakes recently for my DS's birthday. I'll attach photos so you can see how silky smooth it is. Best part is it's stable at room temp. for up to 5 days!!

The green ones were white choc. mousse w/ mint extract (dyed green) on choc. cc's
The oreo ones were the same thing with cheesecake pudding though YUMMY

cakewhiz Posted 10 Feb 2010 , 9:05pm
post #4 of 4

Thank you both so very much for your recipes, directions, and photos. I sincerely appreciate your help.

Quote by @%username% on %date%