Dh Becoming A Regular On Cc!!

Decorating By tsal Updated 10 Feb 2010 , 10:23pm by rainbow_kisses

tsal Posted 10 Feb 2010 , 1:01pm
post #1 of 6

I'm the family cake-baker, but my 5 yr old nominated my husband to make my birthday cake ("you can't see your own cake, Mommy, it has to be a surprise - daddy will make it!")

So, DH has risen to the challenge and has been doing a lot of 'research' on CC (he knows this is my go-to site for cakes). I find it really cute! He has a design in mind but says that he has not asked any questions yet. My birthday is in May, but he is taking this very seriously.

Plus, he said that he keeps reading lots of people referring to 'one certain thing that I think I'm going to buy for you'. Woohoo! Hope it's an Agbay or an airbrush machine!

Anyway, keep an eye out for my wonderful husband (who helped me make the wine-bottle box out of fondant last night). He's the best!

5 replies
Bluehue Posted 10 Feb 2010 , 1:20pm
post #2 of 6

Well in that case - *welcome aboad Mr tsal*

Hope you find all you are looking for - and remember this sentance.. icon_wink.gif

Woohoo! Hope it's an Agbay or an airbrush machine!

mkolmar Posted 10 Feb 2010 , 3:47pm
post #3 of 6

My DH likes to log in every now and then as me and check out the forums also when he's decorating cakes. I'm so glad to hear another man is heading into the world of cakes. Keep it up Mr. Tsal.

JGMB Posted 10 Feb 2010 , 6:08pm
post #4 of 6

My husband logged on one day under my account to leave me a wonderful comment under my latest cake. I was soooooo embarrassed when I saw it, because it looked like I was bragging on myself -- it was under my name, after all! icon_redface.gif

tsal Posted 10 Feb 2010 , 6:46pm
post #5 of 6

OMG that's so cute!! But I understand your embarrassment at the appearance of bragging.

rainbow_kisses Posted 10 Feb 2010 , 10:23pm
post #6 of 6

And I thought my DH had stolen my ID when he logged in to get a pic to make my birthday cake in January icon_smile.gif
My 14 year old son is also a decorator and would kill to get on here but I won't let him invade my world icon_lol.gif

Welcome to CC Mr.tsal

Quote by @%username% on %date%