Re: The Fondant Dvd From Sharon Zambito

Decorating By Sagebrush Updated 9 Feb 2010 , 4:06pm by Sagebrush

Sagebrush Posted 9 Feb 2010 , 3:42pm
post #1 of 3

I'm wondering if my copy is missing something. On the menu, I have 2 options,

1) Flawless Fondant Disk #2
2) Filling the cake from Perfecting the Art of Buttercream

I started watching the first option, and it begins with a completely fondant covered cake, and Sharon is talking about having promised to show you how to get rid of the cornstarch, and after a few minutes refers to how we had used an exacto knife to poke a hole in an air bubble.

Both bits of dialogue seem to indicate that there were things that happened on the video before that point, but I don't have them.

I was just wondering if this is really how the video starts out, or if my copy is defective and I should contact Sharon about it.

2 replies
CookieD-oh Posted 9 Feb 2010 , 4:01pm
post #2 of 3

Do you have both disks? Sounds like you may be missing disk 1.

Sagebrush Posted 9 Feb 2010 , 4:06pm
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieD-oh

Do you have both disks? Sounds like you may be missing disk 1.

DOH! icon_redface.gif The sheet with the table of contents and supply list was covering disk 1, and since the buttercream dvd only had one disk (as far as I know, anyways icon_confused.gif ), I didn't even consider that there might be 2 disks in this one.

LOL... do you think that means I've had my idiot moment for the day, so that everything will go alright with the cake I'm working on later on? I hope so!

Thank you!

Bonus... now that I read the table of contents, I see there's a section on covering petals... I'm needing that for later this week, so YEA!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%