Printer Emergency

Decorating By FarrahFace Updated 10 Feb 2010 , 4:23am by icingimages

FarrahFace Posted 9 Feb 2010 , 1:46am
post #1 of 5

I just bought an epson nx415 printer and then ordered my ink from kopykake. Have it all and I was just getting ready to plug it up and load ink catriges, but noticed that the chips don't look right. don't think kopykakes have any. and in the little paper that came with edible colors, It say originals won't fit. Now when I ordered these, there was not an option to say."with chips" whatever that means.. OH please help me.. Thanks in advance.. Tell me what to do.. Or maybe you have had the same problem.. HELP..LOL

4 replies
miasuzzette Posted 9 Feb 2010 , 1:57am
post #2 of 5

Read the Booklet that came with it to see if it has a Help line number, that they can guide you through the steps...It must have a 1-800 number...thumbs_up.gif

cdavis Posted 9 Feb 2010 , 2:03am
post #3 of 5

I have that exact printer and bought my ink from KopyKake. It will work just fine. Just install it like you would the normal inks. I didn't have to do anything with any chips and mine works just fine. I do get error messages that I'm not using genuine epson inks but you just click past those messages and you'll be fine.

FarrahFace Posted 9 Feb 2010 , 4:13am
post #4 of 5

Thanks so much.. I was just worried cause it looks like there are no chips on there. I will try it.. Thank you..

icingimages Posted 10 Feb 2010 , 4:23am
post #5 of 5

I know some of KK's cartridges come without chips. I would call them. I am just getting in to the epsons, I have been a big Canon fan for years and still am. But you may be required to pull the chips off your old cartridges and put them on the new ones.

Quote by @%username% on %date%