Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 8 Feb 2010 , 2:45am
post #1 of 18

on your first Superbowl championship!

17 replies
bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 8 Feb 2010 , 3:05am
post #2 of 18

You know DH got me to watch it with him (I have NO clue when it comes to football) so the best I could do is tell him "When the Saints do something good, Sugarshack is bouncing off the walls right now." and "When the Colts do something good, Indydebi is taking great pride in her team." icon_biggrin.gif So all through the game he's yelling "OH Sugarshack must be bouncing off the walls right now!" or "Indydebi must be yelling at the TV over that one!" icon_biggrin.gif Yep, raise 'em up as they should be! icon_lol.gif

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 8 Feb 2010 , 3:08am
post #3 of 18

lol I think it's great how you combined the 2 (football/cake friends) and your DH obliged!

bobwonderbuns Posted 8 Feb 2010 , 3:09am
post #4 of 18

icon_lol.gif Yeah, he's good about that. He figures if I put up with his football he can put up with my cake buddies! icon_biggrin.gif

glendaleAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
glendaleAZ Posted 8 Feb 2010 , 3:10am
post #5 of 18

Congratulations SAINTS!!!

Im not a football watcher at all, but I made a point to watch tonight. They had me worried in the first half, but they played well and pull it out in the end. Woo Hoo! They deserved the win.

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 8 Feb 2010 , 3:22am
post #6 of 18

party.gif Congratulations Saints! SO happy for them! party.gif

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 8 Feb 2010 , 3:36am
post #7 of 18

CONGRATS SAINTS....MY throat is sore from screaming, even had my Grandmother screaming "WHO DAT" ROTFLMAO!!!

mrspriss0912 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrspriss0912 Posted 8 Feb 2010 , 4:05am
post #8 of 18

Way to go Saints WHO DAT!!!!!!!! Superbowl 44 Champs!!! icon_lol.gif

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 8 Feb 2010 , 7:23am
post #9 of 18

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

What a brutal game!

I am hoarse from screaming!

SO SO glad we won but the Colts are an awesome team! Congrats to them as well....

bobwonderbuns Posted 8 Feb 2010 , 1:26pm
post #10 of 18

See, DH was right -- Sugarshack is hoarse from that play! icon_lol.gif

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 8 Feb 2010 , 6:48pm
post #11 of 18

we did a LOT of screaming last night!!! LOL

lilacc01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilacc01 Posted 8 Feb 2010 , 7:41pm
post #12 of 18

Followed by a lot of crying, lifting people in the air and running around outside shooting off fireworks! A friend that has worked on Bourbon street 12 years said she has never seen it so crowded and a friend in Miami said the same!

WHO DAT!

kikibakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikibakes Posted 9 Feb 2010 , 12:59am
post #13 of 18

CONGRATS SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heddahope Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heddahope Posted 9 Feb 2010 , 3:54am
post #14 of 18

WHooo Daaat Baaby!!!!

Awesome game! We were dancing in the street till midnight (with the kids, shame on me). Can't really talk today, but will be at the parade tomorrow. Anybody else going?

JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 9 Feb 2010 , 1:17pm
post #15 of 18

My daughter lives in NOLA, and she sent me a video from her cell phone as soon as the Saints won. The sports bar was going wild -- it was great to see!!!

She's going to the big parade tonight, and I told her that there had BETTER be a dixieland band playing "When the Saints Go Marching In"!!

Kpow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kpow Posted 9 Feb 2010 , 8:13pm
post #16 of 18

My sister's family went to the airport to welcome the Saints home yesterday and will be at the parade for them tonight. I live in Atlanta, so I can't be there in person for all the fun, but I've been there in spirit all season! It's been a great ride for all of the fans -- even those of us who are displaced! GEAUX SAINTS!!!

KathysCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathysCC Posted 9 Feb 2010 , 8:20pm
post #17 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarshack

we did a LOT of screaming last night!!! LOL

LOL, my ears are still ringing from the screaming here! My girls were rooting for the Saints and the boys for the Colts. It was such a dilemma, the hometown team versus the hometown boy. I love the Mannings but am happy our hometown team finally won!

lilacc01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilacc01 Posted 11 Feb 2010 , 4:50am
post #18 of 18

The parade was AMAZING! More people turned up than any Mardi Gras parade I have attended! I love this city.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%