Anyone Entering The Connecticut Cake Contest?

Decorating By mellormom Updated 25 Feb 2010 , 3:21pm by mellormom

mellormom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mellormom Posted 7 Feb 2010 , 7:16pm
post #1 of 10

I am. icon_smile.gif I will also be at Buddie's demo as well! I can't wait!
Jen...

9 replies
patticake1956 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticake1956 Posted 13 Feb 2010 , 3:32am
post #2 of 10

I will be there, at Buddy's presentation and entering a cake. See ya there thumbs_up.gif

AmandaLP Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmandaLP Posted 13 Feb 2010 , 4:54am
post #3 of 10

I have class on Saturday, so cannot make it. I am seeing if I can make the Sunday part of the show icon_smile.gif

mellormom Posted 13 Feb 2010 , 12:26pm
post #4 of 10

should be lots of fun! My friends and I live in MA so we will even get to spend the night. icon_smile.gif
Jen...

PinkLisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkLisa Posted 13 Feb 2010 , 4:35pm
post #5 of 10

I was planning on making an entry but just don't have the spar time to complete it and I cannot make it on Sunday (when I would need to return to pick up my cake). So I'm just taking a class on Saturday. I'm looking forward to it.

Sherry1030 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sherry1030 Posted 25 Feb 2010 , 1:59am
post #6 of 10

My daughter had considered entering a cake but we didn't want to have to make the drive down Sat morning and again Sun afternoon. We will just go one of the days instead..

pieceacake830 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pieceacake830 Posted 25 Feb 2010 , 2:11am
post #7 of 10

I'm going on SAt and staying until Sun eve. Should be interesting, since we are supposed to get something like 18+ inches of snow icon_eek.gif starting tonight, until friday night or early sat am.... I am planning on leaving around 6 am sat... Hope the roads are good by then! I already told DH that I dont care if it snows, I'm going... I'll WALK if I have to!! LOL icon_biggrin.gif

I signed up for Michelles class, and Carols class too. Also the dinner, and "Brunch with Buddy"... should be a great weekend! I hope that all of the instructors get there ok, with the big storm coming.... not sure how much CT is expecting....

mellormom Posted 25 Feb 2010 , 11:41am
post #8 of 10

Don't tell me it's going to snow that much! Good thing I have an expedition!
We are going Tomorrow afternoon. Wish us luck! LOL We will take it slow!
Jen...

pieceacake830 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pieceacake830 Posted 25 Feb 2010 , 12:33pm
post #9 of 10

LOL.. I have an Expedition too... that needs a brake line!!!! DH took it to work today to hopefully get it done... I dont want to take my MIL car! I guess where I am (just west of the Hudson) we are getting anywhere betwwen 10-18" by tomorrow night.. but east of here is getting muchless. The damn Hudson River gets us more snow than the east side of the river! ugh! I hate snow.ready for spring!

See you this weekend!
Debbie

mellormom Posted 25 Feb 2010 , 3:21pm
post #10 of 10

spring can't come fast enough!
See ya!
Jen...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%