As If Cupcakes Weren't Cute Enough!

Baking By doramoreno62 Updated 7 Feb 2010 , 8:56pm by goodiegoddess

doramoreno62 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doramoreno62 Posted 7 Feb 2010 , 3:19am
post #1 of 5

These are little cupcakes made out of melted candy wafers. I saw the mold at my local cake decorating store and bought it just because I thought they were the cutest thing ever. The only hard part was sticking the jimmies on . I held the jimmie with a tweezer and dipped the tip in melted candy and glued them on one at a time. Other than eating them alone, any clever ideas on how to use these? I show pics of these in my profile. I couldn't attach them to this post because they exceed the allowed size and I don't know how to make them smaller icon_redface.gif

4 replies
prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 7 Feb 2010 , 3:21am
post #2 of 5

Cute! They'd make great deco on a cake. icon_biggrin.gif

rharris524 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rharris524 Posted 7 Feb 2010 , 8:19pm
post #3 of 5

Those are super cute! My DD's birthday is coming up and it is cupcake themed. I might have to see if I can track that mold down!

goodiegoddess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goodiegoddess Posted 7 Feb 2010 , 8:53pm
post #4 of 5

you can buy them on bake it pretty. I was looking at them last night. I was also thinking how I can use them. I was thinking for cake pops you can just press your cakepop mix into the molds then pop them into the freezer for a minute and cover with chocolate. I am going to buy them and try it out.

Super cute. Dont know if you could put a few jimmies into the molds before you put the chocolate into the tops?

goodiegoddess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goodiegoddess Posted 7 Feb 2010 , 8:56pm
post #5 of 5

you can buy them on bake it pretty. I was looking at them last night. I was also thinking how I can use them. I was thinking for cake pops you can just press your cakepop mix into the molds then pop them into the freezer for a minute and cover with chocolate. I am going to buy them and try it out.

Super cute. Dont know if you could put a few jimmies into the molds before you put the chocolate into the tops?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%