Cake Decorating Shops In Florida

Decorating By jayne1873 Updated 7 Feb 2010 , 3:39am by NannyD

jayne1873 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jayne1873 Posted 5 Feb 2010 , 6:45pm
post #1 of 7

Hi
We are going on hols to Disney at Easter (we live in UK).

There are a lot of things that are cheaper in the US than in the UK.
So hoping for a trip to a shop whilst out there.

Does anyone know of a cake decorators shop in the Florida area, near to Disney we are staying in Kissimie

Thanks

6 replies
MadMillie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MadMillie Posted 5 Feb 2010 , 6:59pm
post #2 of 7

Someone recently posted information on this store. I haven't been, but have heard it is fabulous.

Jesters Party Supply 2830 N Orange Blossom Trail Kissimmee, Florida 34744 407-870-9141

http://www.jestersparty.com/Page1.html

Kitcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitcake Posted 5 Feb 2010 , 7:01pm
post #3 of 7

Try D&G Occasions in Orlando. Their website is www.dandgoccasions.com Have fun on your trip!!

keonicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keonicakes Posted 5 Feb 2010 , 7:07pm
post #4 of 7

I live in central Fl. and to my knowledge those are the only 2 stores. They have everything you can think of. LOVE IT! Have fun on your trip.

jayne1873 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jayne1873 Posted 6 Feb 2010 , 10:24am
post #5 of 7

Thank you so much for your replies, looking forward to seeing Mickey and praying Harry Potter World is open at Universal by the time we get there but just as excited about going to these shops, sad eh lol

linedancer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
linedancer Posted 6 Feb 2010 , 12:55pm
post #6 of 7

I was just at Jesters on Thur. They are preparing to move to a new location not far from where they are now. Their website mail order business has just zoomed and they are going to concentrate more on that than the retail side.

You can order on line and go there to pick it up, but I do not think there will be much of a retail environment, as far as being able to look at things.

I may be wrong. I would give them a call and let them know you are going to be in the area and would like to visit. They are super nice people. It may be that they will not be moved by Easter.

Edited to add: Have a great time at Disney, it is one of my favorite places icon_smile.gif

NannyD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NannyD Posted 7 Feb 2010 , 3:39am
post #7 of 7

Went to both stores last weekend and tried not to blow the buget. After shopping I went to Universal... the Rockit Rollercoaster rocks!!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%