Have Two Cakes With No Ideas What To Do With Them

Decorating By MammaG Updated 7 Feb 2010 , 2:53am by SpecialtyCakesbyKelli

MammaG Posted 5 Feb 2010 , 3:14pm
post #1 of 5

Okay so I have someone wanting me to help her make a cake next week, and I have no ideas. It's going to be a small, simple cake (probably 6 or 8"). It's for two people. One likes hunting and one likes Dallas Cowboys. How in the world can the two worlds collide on that one? We don't want a lot of detail because we won't have a lot of time to work on it.

I have a friend whos daughter (3) is having a birthday, and she loves babies and mommy stuff. In other words, she loves pretending to be a mommy. That's all the info her mom gave me. I don't know what in the world to do that wouldn't look like a baby shower. Any ideas? it will probably be about an 8" . . .maybe 10"

4 replies
dandelion56602 Posted 6 Feb 2010 , 5:36am
post #2 of 5

Check out the post "she wants 'babies' for a bday cake". Some good ideas there. Sorry I'm no help on the other

myslady Posted 7 Feb 2010 , 2:32am
post #3 of 5

The first one you could do a camo star on the top or the sides done in camo and a star on the top or as overlays on the camo.

I think a toybox filled dolls, baby clothes, have a little stroller, mini baby bottles, etc would be cute.

KarolynAndrea Posted 7 Feb 2010 , 2:44am
post #4 of 5

I think maybe have a gun shooting the star. But I'm an Eagles fan, so of course I would say that! LOL
I like Myslady's suggestion for the other one.

SpecialtyCakesbyKelli Posted 7 Feb 2010 , 2:53am
post #5 of 5

Ohhh gosh... don't you hate when people throw such odd request at you and expect you to make it awesome ! LOL.
I have no clue about the camo cowboys cake... but on the "little Mommy" cake, you could do a little girl pushing a stroller...???

Quote by @%username% on %date%