Business Plan And Potential Earnings

Business By princesitarita Updated 5 Feb 2010 , 2:17am by princesitarita

princesitarita Posted 4 Feb 2010 , 8:12pm
post #1 of 3

Hey Tipsters!

Does anyone have a template of a business plan for their business that I can see as a reference for mine? Just wondering all that needs to be included. I'm planning to do a full-scale European style bakery with an emphasis on specialty cakes. You can email me at [email protected]

Also, can anyone tell me what potential earnings are for professional cake decorators?

Thanks!

2 replies
sweetartbakery Posted 4 Feb 2010 , 11:44pm
post #2 of 3

I'm writing my business plan right now. there are a million templates online. I literally searched "Bakery business plan" and used a template there. Your SBA will help you write one for free too. So I used the template for my text and I'm getting the financial stuff and projections from the SBA because they have all the census data and can better predict the flow of people through your door and how much the average person in your area has to spend. so what you make will be determined by that. if you have a high rent, you'll probably earn less at first. that is assuming your salary for yourself will take the first hit if you aren't making enough. I know thats how it will be for me. I set my salary, BUT if business stinks, thats where the excess money will come from.... I welcome people that have another way though, as I'm early on in the process myself. Oh, if you get a loan, most places will work in yoru salary and do the predictions on how long you will work until you make $$ after starting up.

princesitarita Posted 5 Feb 2010 , 2:17am
post #3 of 3

thanks!

p.s. i love ur signature icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%