What Tip Is Used To Create This Look?

Baking By cakefusion Updated 6 Feb 2010 , 9:18pm by rharris524

cakefusion Posted 4 Feb 2010 , 7:34pm
post #1 of 5

Does anyone have any idea what tip number is used to create this kind of look on a cupcake? Thanks.

4 replies
dstbni Posted 4 Feb 2010 , 7:43pm
post #2 of 5

Looks like a 2D or some other big closed star (or drop flower) tip.

ninatat Posted 6 Feb 2010 , 12:57am
post #3 of 5

i think it might be the large rose tip, or the large on with the curve, it looks like potato chip's on top, it's got to be a flat tip look at the ruffles, just thinkin

motherofgrace Posted 6 Feb 2010 , 1:08am
post #4 of 5


rharris524 Posted 6 Feb 2010 , 9:18pm
post #5 of 5

I agree, it's a 2D. The large drop flower tip.

Quote by @%username% on %date%