Hannah Montana Cake

Decorating By jouj Updated 6 Feb 2010 , 5:40am by dandelion56602

jouj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jouj Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 9:09pm
post #1 of 6

Hi, my daughter wants a Hannah Montana cake for her birthday, she wants a sugarpaste Hannah singing on stage. I was thinking of making wood or styrofoam stage light stands. I have seen a similar cake before, but I can't find it now, does anyone have any pictures of such a cake, and of a sugarpaste Hannah?
Thank you.

5 replies
KASCARLETT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KASCARLETT Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 9:18pm
post #2 of 6

Go go the Search tab and type in Hannah Montana, you'll find more HM cakes than you care to look at!! lol

grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 4 Feb 2010 , 7:27am
post #3 of 6

There is a Hannah cake in my photo's and I used lights with it. I had another Hannah I did also with lights, but lost it on my old pc when it bite the dust.

Hope this can help you out in someway.
God Bless,
Sharon

jouj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jouj Posted 4 Feb 2010 , 9:02pm
post #4 of 6

Thank you for your replies, KASCARLETT, I searched, but souldn't find the cake that I wanted.
grannys3angel, your cake and cupcakes are wonderful, I will surely use them as an inspiration if you don't mind.
Thanks again.

grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 5 Feb 2010 , 9:00am
post #5 of 6

No, I don't mind at all. Thats what I love about posting pictures, the inspiration we can get from cake photos that other were so nice share with us.

Happy Caking! thumbs_up.gif
God Bless,
Sharon

dandelion56602 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dandelion56602 Posted 6 Feb 2010 , 5:40am
post #6 of 6

I have one in my pics. Not my best work, but a challenge at the time and my dd LOVED it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%