Hannah Montana Cake

Decorating By jouj Updated 6 Feb 2010 , 5:40am by dandelion56602

jouj Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 9:09pm
post #1 of 6

Hi, my daughter wants a Hannah Montana cake for her birthday, she wants a sugarpaste Hannah singing on stage. I was thinking of making wood or styrofoam stage light stands. I have seen a similar cake before, but I can't find it now, does anyone have any pictures of such a cake, and of a sugarpaste Hannah?
Thank you.

5 replies
KASCARLETT Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 9:18pm
post #2 of 6

Go go the Search tab and type in Hannah Montana, you'll find more HM cakes than you care to look at!! lol

grannys3angels Posted 4 Feb 2010 , 7:27am
post #3 of 6

There is a Hannah cake in my photo's and I used lights with it. I had another Hannah I did also with lights, but lost it on my old pc when it bite the dust.

Hope this can help you out in someway.
God Bless,
Sharon

jouj Posted 4 Feb 2010 , 9:02pm
post #4 of 6

Thank you for your replies, KASCARLETT, I searched, but souldn't find the cake that I wanted.
grannys3angel, your cake and cupcakes are wonderful, I will surely use them as an inspiration if you don't mind.
Thanks again.

grannys3angels Posted 5 Feb 2010 , 9:00am
post #5 of 6

No, I don't mind at all. Thats what I love about posting pictures, the inspiration we can get from cake photos that other were so nice share with us.

Happy Caking! thumbs_up.gif
God Bless,
Sharon

dandelion56602 Posted 6 Feb 2010 , 5:40am
post #6 of 6

I have one in my pics. Not my best work, but a challenge at the time and my dd LOVED it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%