Nm Cake Decorators! Do You Need An Intern

Decorating By Study2bake Updated 4 Feb 2010 , 5:38pm by Study2bake

Study2bake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Study2bake Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 8:29pm
post #1 of 6

Hi everyone! My name is Sarah and I was wondering if there are any cake decorators in Santa Fe, New Mexico or Albuquerque, New Mexico that will let me watch. I am in college and i really want to be a cake decorator! If you wouldn't mind teaching me what you know so i can have experience under my belt. Please please let me know! Thank you! icon_biggrin.gif

5 replies
cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 9:02pm
post #2 of 6

Aren't there Wilton classes available in NM? Go to your local hobby store, I bet they offer the classes and they are very cheap to take.

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 9:08pm
post #3 of 6

I remember reading in one of your other posts that you're a college student. If you're taking culinary classes, you should ask your school to find you an internship icon_biggrin.gif

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 9:16pm
post #4 of 6

i teach students at michaels... they say .. they are enrolled in culinary school. and want to have some knowledge before going.. and they usually make great students..

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 9:36pm
post #5 of 6

There was a similar thread recently about someone want to learn everything you know for free...........guess you know what the opinion was on that icon_smile.gif Now maybe if you're willing to do some "grunt" work in exchange for knowledge you might get somewhere......just sayin.

Study2bake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Study2bake Posted 4 Feb 2010 , 5:38pm
post #6 of 6

Thank you for all your replies and of course i wouldn't ask for free i would give some type of payment back! thank you! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%