Nm Cake Decorators! Do You Need An Intern

Decorating By Study2bake Updated 4 Feb 2010 , 5:38pm by Study2bake

Study2bake Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 8:29pm
post #1 of 6

Hi everyone! My name is Sarah and I was wondering if there are any cake decorators in Santa Fe, New Mexico or Albuquerque, New Mexico that will let me watch. I am in college and i really want to be a cake decorator! If you wouldn't mind teaching me what you know so i can have experience under my belt. Please please let me know! Thank you! icon_biggrin.gif

5 replies
cakesdivine Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 9:02pm
post #2 of 6

Aren't there Wilton classes available in NM? Go to your local hobby store, I bet they offer the classes and they are very cheap to take.

Texas_Rose Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 9:08pm
post #3 of 6

I remember reading in one of your other posts that you're a college student. If you're taking culinary classes, you should ask your school to find you an internship icon_biggrin.gif

icer101 Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 9:16pm
post #4 of 6

i teach students at michaels... they say .. they are enrolled in culinary school. and want to have some knowledge before going.. and they usually make great students..

tiggy2 Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 9:36pm
post #5 of 6

There was a similar thread recently about someone want to learn everything you know for free...........guess you know what the opinion was on that icon_smile.gif Now maybe if you're willing to do some "grunt" work in exchange for knowledge you might get somewhere......just sayin.

Study2bake Posted 4 Feb 2010 , 5:38pm
post #6 of 6

Thank you for all your replies and of course i wouldn't ask for free i would give some type of payment back! thank you! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%