Qvc Offering 6 Easypay On Ka Artisan

Decorating By Deb_ Updated 3 Feb 2010 , 6:12pm by LaBellaFlor

Deb_ Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 1:50pm
post #1 of 7

This is a great deal because you have 6 months interest free to pay for it.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.CM_SCID.coll.item.K95408.desc.KitchenAid-Artisan-5-qt-325-Watt-Stand-Mixer

Just thought if someone is on the fence to buy one because they don't want to dish out $300 all at once, this will make it a little easier for you.

6 replies
ayerim979 Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 4:11am
post #2 of 7

Well I just want to thank you so so much for posting this.

I have been trying to get one all week I have 200 bucks and wanted to buy one but abviously coun't afford one. I could a refurbished one but I need it to be here before the 14th (making my babys bday that day) and well the nearest delivery was after the 20th and if I wanted speedy shipping that was almost 100 bucks.
I could also get one from craigslist but really wanted some type of warranty. So I didnt want to.

I wanted something that will allow me to make monthly instalments without the high interest.

Soooo.............I just ordered mines icon_biggrin.gif and Im super exited. It will be here this Friday.

LaBellaFlor Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 6:02am
post #3 of 7

I wish they had it for the 6-quart.

ayerim979 Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 8:04am
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBellaFlor

I wish they had it for the 6-quart.

I know I thought about that but being that its my first KA. Im like okay Im start with this and eentually work my way up icon_wink.gif

but I love the colors

Deb_ Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 1:15pm
post #5 of 7

Awesome....I'm so glad this helped you. I bought mine from QVC on easypay....it made it very affordable.

I love my 5qt Artisan, I know you will too. I have a 2nd older KA that I love too. They're great!

What color did you get?

ayerim979 Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 6:10pm
post #6 of 7

I dont even have it yet and Im already in AWH............ with it. lol
I got it in the Pear color.

LaBellaFlor Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 6:12pm
post #7 of 7

I love the colors too! I have one all ready, so I want the BIG BOY! in cinnamon. icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%