The Meanest Cakes Of All Time

Decorating By auntmamie Updated 2 Feb 2010 , 9:44pm by Melvira

auntmamie Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 11:24pm
post #1 of 10

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/01/the-meanest-cakes-of-all_n_444399.html?slidenumber=fMEdvf7wdIw%3D&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Click the link for a slideshow

I am so happy that I don't work for a corporation - I would so turn down some of these, especially #12, the DQ cake. Ugh.

9 replies
JGMB Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 11:36pm
post #2 of 10

I hate to say this, but I think Melvira from here on CC made cake #4 in that slideshow!!!! At least I read a post of hers in a thread a week or 2 ago, where she said she made a cake that said that.

Maybe we should pm her and tell her!!

aundrea Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 11:53pm
post #3 of 10

i know i have a sic sense of humor bc some of them i thought were funny- others not at all.
reminds me of when my youngest daughter became a 'woman' i made her a very special cake.
little did i realize that her guy crush was coming over that night and saw the cake i had left on the counter.
ugh!!
to this day i have never lived that one down.

tesso Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 11:54pm
post #4 of 10

I am so glad the tombstone cake I made for my sister wasn't on there.. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif She was panicking so bad when she turned 40, I just couldn't help myself. I was even dressed as the grim reaper when I carried it in. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

auntmamie Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 12:08am
post #5 of 10

I'm making a cake in about six weeks for my best friend - her divorce is finalized in March, and her ex-husband had 5 affairs in 2 years. So, she's getting a certain piece of male anatomy. And a meat cleaver to cut it with. I wonder if that is considered to be a mean cake? icon_redface.gificon_razz.gificon_twisted.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gificon_eek.gificon_surprised.gif

kel58 Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 12:30am
post #6 of 10

Okay i guess i have a sick sense of humor too but those cakes cracked me right up.
thanks for the laugh

Melvira Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 1:29am
post #7 of 10

Hahahaha! No, that's not mine. Mine would have been a lot better quality! icon_lol.gif Someone mistakenly thought I had made on like that, but mine actually said, "Awwww, screw it!"

kikibakes Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 9:24pm
post #8 of 10

hahhaaa loved those!

korensmommy Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 9:41pm
post #9 of 10

I think they're funny too!
I have seen #4 (the cop-out) on here as someone's avatar before....

Melvira Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 9:44pm
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by aundrea

i know i have a sic sense of humor bc some of them i thought were funny- others not at all.
reminds me of when my youngest daughter became a 'woman' i made her a very special cake.
little did i realize that her guy crush was coming over that night and saw the cake i had left on the counter.
ugh!!
to this day i have never lived that one down.

OMG!! I missed this post last time! That is hilariously painful!! (Or painfully hilarious??) The worst part is that when I first read it I was thinking, "She made her a cake for losing her virginity? That's kind of strange, was it a penis?" DUH!?!?! It took me a second to 'catch on' so to speak. icon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif I'm more than a little embarassed by that! (So of course I had to tell on myself!)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%