Bridal Show Question

Business By cupandcake81 Updated 2 Feb 2010 , 12:14am by cupandcake81

cupandcake81 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupandcake81 Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 6:12pm
post #1 of 8

I see some of you do the bridal shows and the pics. That you post are awsome!!
My question is how much is it for a table??? I wish you all the best of luck at your shows that your doing that are coming up and cant wait to hear how they turned out for you!

7 replies
ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 6:51pm
post #2 of 8

That is an EXTREMELY vague question! For example, there are two shows coming up here where the booths run from $300 to $3500. It all depends on region, who is sponsoring the show, how long the show has been around, attendance, show reputation......

cupandcake81 Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 7:23pm
post #3 of 8

CCR sorry i was just woundering how much in general a table cost at a show sorry!

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 7:32pm
post #4 of 8

Didn't mean for you to take it negatively icon_confused.gif But, there really isn't it really depends. There is no general cost.

If you are really interested, look into the local shows and get info.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 8:09pm
post #5 of 8

I pay anywhere from $0 (my organization produces shows) to $595 for a one day show.

dsilvest Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dsilvest Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 8:22pm
post #6 of 8

I just did 2 shows. One was a large regional one - $700 for 2 days and the other was a smaller one day show for $150. The really large ones are $2 - 5 thousand for 2 1/2 days.

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 9:12pm
post #7 of 8

Depends on where you live, where the show is at, and who is sponsering it. I have paid from Free table to 1500.00 for a booth.

The best thing to do is call the show sponser, ask if you can come to the show (they usually ask for a biz card) to talk to the other vendors (they will kick you out and be baneed for life if you talk to a bride) and ask the vendors if the show is worth it. You will be surprised at the responses you get. (also gives you a chance to check out the other bakeries! heh heh heh

cupandcake81 Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 12:14am
post #8 of 8

thanks everyone!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%