Good Quality Ss Bench Scraper

Decorating By babeebk Updated 2 Feb 2010 , 1:31am by JustToEatCake

babeebk Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 5:02pm
post #1 of 9

I'd like to purchase a good quality stainless steel bench scraper like the kind that Sugarshack or Tonedna use. Can you all recommend a good one and post a link where I can order it? Thanks so much!

8 replies
KristyCakes Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 5:09pm
post #2 of 9

Mine's from Target - love it!

JustToEatCake Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 5:18pm
post #3 of 9

I got mine from breadtopiadotcom. Very reasonably priced, including shipping, and they shipped fast!

Mark-Mexicano Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 5:23pm
post #4 of 9

The food network BS is amazing!!!!! Its great quality, its thick and not flimsy at all (I got mine at kohls for like 12.00)

jammjenks Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 5:39pm
post #5 of 9

I think I ordered mine from GSA

Mug-a-Bug Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 8:13pm
post #6 of 9

Don't order one! Bed bath and beyond sells the one on sugarshack's DVD. It's called the bash and chop. They also sell it at Target.

KHalstead Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 8:34pm
post #7 of 9

i got one from www.cakedeco.com and it was like $3 and it's awesome.....so sturdy I can't bend it if I try and the edge on it is super sharp and perfect!! No overhang on the handle part either so it works awesome for smoothing the sides of a cake and keeping it at a perfect 90 degree angle.

icer101 Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 8:37pm
post #8 of 9

i got mine from bed and bath also. that is the one sharon uses in her dvd.. ha! so i had to have it..

JustToEatCake Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 1:31am
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by icer101

i got mine from bed and bath also. that is the one sharon uses in her dvd.. ha! so i had to have it..

Wow I didn't know BBB had them but at least the one I got from breadtopia is the same one she uses in her DVD too. So they are probably buying them from BBB and selling them online..haha..hey don't forget you can get the 30% off coupon.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%