Help With Cougar

Decorating By KDFcreations Updated 2 Feb 2010 , 12:18pm by KDFcreations

KDFcreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KDFcreations Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 2:12pm
post #1 of 3

A client has asked for a cougar cake. I've looked at the 3d dog instructions and it might work but I thought I'd see if any of you have any other ideas. The "cougar" will be wearing a tiara, and a pearl necklace with a handbag on the side blowing out the candles on a mini birthday cake. I was hoping to have the cougar in a sitting or standing position but need some help with ideas. If you've got ANYTHING that might help, please let me know!!!!

Thanks so very much!
Kim

2 replies
CakeMommyTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMommyTX Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 4:58am
post #2 of 3

Here's a panther I did last year,don't know if this is what you had in mind.
If it is I can try and remember how I did it amd give you some pointers. I'm pretty sure it was four 10" rounds and two 8" rounds stacked and carved for the body and a 1/4 sheet stacked and carved for the legs.
The head, arm and fb are rkt.

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1389413

KDFcreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KDFcreations Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 12:18pm
post #3 of 3

AWESOME! That's exactly what I was thinking. In the sitting position! I don't quite need it as big as you mentioned, I'm sure I could do the same with 8" and 6", right? Maybe 3 8" and 2 6"? That may even be too much. I do LOVE your cake though. Thanks. I might be bugging you in the next few days for some tips, I hope you won't mind.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%