Help Wanted....ne Ohio, Western Pa

Business By YoCake Updated 8 Feb 2010 , 6:31am by YoCake

YoCake Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 2:41am
post #1 of 8

Hello,
I am not new to cake central, but have not been on for a very long time (since I opened my shop and had a baby). I just started getting back to it to make sure I stay current on all the trends (I love this website!!).

If there is anyone interested in the NE Ohio, Western PA area (we are in Youngstown ...hence YoCake), I am looking for some hired help in my shop. The business has taken off like a rocket-ship, and I am finding that we could use good, knowledgeable employees. If you are interested or know of anyone interested, could you please email me? This is a legitimate request. Thanks so much!!

7 replies
DelectabilityCakes Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 11:09pm
post #2 of 8

Oh noes, that's where I'm from.. lol.. and have moved 1000 miles away.. icon_cry.gif I would love to help if I were near.. where in Youngstown is the shop located? I can try and stir up some business.

JGMB Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 11:41pm
post #3 of 8

I, too, am from there! I graduated from YSU. I can't help you in your search, but would love to know where your booming business is located so I can visit next time I'm in town.

Congratulations on being in such demand-- it's a great problem to have! thumbs_up.gif

adventuregal Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 12:13am
post #4 of 8

I wish I lived there to help! But Seattle would make quite the commute icon_wink.gif Congrats on the booming business icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

KHalstead Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 2:01pm
post #5 of 8

wish I was closer too, I'm in the very northeastern corner of Ohio....my brother too graduated from YSU!

Glad to hear your business is doing so well!!!

browneyedbaker Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 2:19pm
post #6 of 8

I wish I were just a tiny bit closer! I am in Pittsburgh, and would love to help but it's a bit of a drive!

mskavon Posted 8 Feb 2010 , 4:26am
post #7 of 8

I'm there! And i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to work for you! Please let me know how to contact you, etc.
Thanks!!!

icon_biggrin.gif

YoCake Posted 8 Feb 2010 , 6:31am
post #8 of 8

Wow...I did not even realize I had notifications (we were slammed for the past two weeks with orders, and as I am shortstaffed, I had to work overtime and no time to even go onto the internet!) I appreciate all of your replies. The business is called Clarencedale Cake in Boardman Ohio....you can check the website @ www.clarencedalecake.com, and also we have a facebook page for updates on photos, news, etc. thanks so much!! Ellen

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%