Help Wanted....ne Ohio, Western Pa

Business By YoCake Updated 8 Feb 2010 , 6:31am by YoCake

YoCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
YoCake Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 2:41am
post #1 of 8

Hello,
I am not new to cake central, but have not been on for a very long time (since I opened my shop and had a baby). I just started getting back to it to make sure I stay current on all the trends (I love this website!!).

If there is anyone interested in the NE Ohio, Western PA area (we are in Youngstown ...hence YoCake), I am looking for some hired help in my shop. The business has taken off like a rocket-ship, and I am finding that we could use good, knowledgeable employees. If you are interested or know of anyone interested, could you please email me? This is a legitimate request. Thanks so much!!

7 replies
DelectabilityCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DelectabilityCakes Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 11:09pm
post #2 of 8

Oh noes, that's where I'm from.. lol.. and have moved 1000 miles away.. icon_cry.gif I would love to help if I were near.. where in Youngstown is the shop located? I can try and stir up some business.

JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 11:41pm
post #3 of 8

I, too, am from there! I graduated from YSU. I can't help you in your search, but would love to know where your booming business is located so I can visit next time I'm in town.

Congratulations on being in such demand-- it's a great problem to have! thumbs_up.gif

adventuregal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adventuregal Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 12:13am
post #4 of 8

I wish I lived there to help! But Seattle would make quite the commute icon_wink.gif Congrats on the booming business icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 2:01pm
post #5 of 8

wish I was closer too, I'm in the very northeastern corner of Ohio....my brother too graduated from YSU!

Glad to hear your business is doing so well!!!

browneyedbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
browneyedbaker Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 2:19pm
post #6 of 8

I wish I were just a tiny bit closer! I am in Pittsburgh, and would love to help but it's a bit of a drive!

mskavon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mskavon Posted 8 Feb 2010 , 4:26am
post #7 of 8

I'm there! And i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to work for you! Please let me know how to contact you, etc.
Thanks!!!

icon_biggrin.gif

YoCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
YoCake Posted 8 Feb 2010 , 6:31am
post #8 of 8

Wow...I did not even realize I had notifications (we were slammed for the past two weeks with orders, and as I am shortstaffed, I had to work overtime and no time to even go onto the internet!) I appreciate all of your replies. The business is called Clarencedale Cake in Boardman Ohio....you can check the website @ www.clarencedalecake.com, and also we have a facebook page for updates on photos, news, etc. thanks so much!! Ellen

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%