Lost

Lounge By niccicola Updated 1 Feb 2010 , 7:34pm by costumeczar

niccicola Posted 31 Jan 2010 , 6:32pm
post #1 of 5

I don't know how many of you are completely obsessed with the show like I am, but there are 2 days left until Season 6 begins. I'm so upset that it's the last season!

I stumbled across this cake that Ace Of Cakes made for the 100th episode! I'm sure most of you have seen it, but I needed a reason to post about Lost in a cake decorating forum LOL

4 replies
paulstonia Posted 31 Jan 2010 , 6:46pm
post #2 of 5

Not to get your hopes up, but from what my son says, the producer of lost and stephen king are friends. Which make sense to me, someone whose read everything stephen king ever wrote. Some of the stuff on there I could very easily see being in one of his books. The point is I just read his newest book and it make reference to a Lost spin off. It actually refers to it as a sequel to lost. It was called The hunted Ones. And yes I am waiting for it Lost to start too icon_smile.gif

costumeczar Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 1:15am
post #3 of 5

Here's the LOST cake that I did for some friends' birthdays. The people are chocolate transfers. Also, some hatch cookies that I made for a bride to use for her wedding favors icon_smile.gif

Okay, it won't let me attach the cake for some reason. Here's the link if you want to look at it. It's about 3/4 of the way down the page on the left.
http://www.acaketoremember.com/grooms-cakes-photos.html
LL

bigsisof3kids Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 7:16pm
post #4 of 5

I am a HUGE Lost fan! Thanks for starting this thread, we had a good one going last season icon_biggrin.gif

After waiting soooooo long, we're finally gonna start getting some answers. Eeeek!

costumeczar Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 7:34pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsisof3kids

I am a HUGE Lost fan! Thanks for starting this thread, we had a good one going last season icon_biggrin.gif

After waiting soooooo long, we're finally gonna start getting some answers. Eeeek!

God, I hope so. I still can't figure anything out. They interviewed whats-his-name (Sawyer) and he said that they were halfway through filming the last season and he still didn't know what the heck was going to happen!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%