New At It All!!

Decorating By tash-does-cakes Updated 31 Jan 2010 , 6:44pm by poohsmomma

tash-does-cakes Posted 31 Jan 2010 , 2:32pm
post #1 of 4

Hello Everyone at cake central! I just happened to stumble across this website one day looking for cake supply websites and i haven't been able to stop coming here All the time! I am just starting out decorating cakes and the knowledge that everyone has on here is just amazing to me and the fact that everyone helps and share's everything is amazing!! I want to start a home bakery so i will probally be asking lots of questions!!

3 replies
indydebi Posted 31 Jan 2010 , 2:53pm
post #2 of 4

welcome to the best site for everything cake! I learned more in 2 years on here than I did in 25 years of hands-on. I, too, stumbled onto this site while goofing off on the internet at work! icon_lol.gif

FOr information about opening a bakery, home or commercial site, I'd recommend you pour a big glass of iced tea, pull up a chair and spend hours reading everything in the Business Forum. THere is a plethora of info from many successful business owners, who are happy to share their advice and experiences to help others get started on the 'getting legal' path! thumbs_up.gif

bobhope Posted 31 Jan 2010 , 3:24pm
post #3 of 4

welcome to cc tash-does-cakes..it's indeed amazing in here icon_smile.gif

poohsmomma Posted 31 Jan 2010 , 6:44pm
post #4 of 4

Welcome to CC. You'll meet some great folks here.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%