Ecrandal Cutter Sale!

Baking By GeminiRJ Updated 1 Feb 2010 , 11:44pm by luv2bake6

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 7:05pm
post #1 of 8

I love ecrandal's cutters, as the quality is fantastic, and I have had nothing but positive dealings with them. I had to pass along that they are currently running a half off sale on their simple heart shapes, and 10% off everything else! You have to email them directly ([email protected]) to request the discount...but what a deal! I'm thinking I'm going to have to have a separate container devoted solely to my ecrandal cutters!

7 replies
bonniebakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonniebakes Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 7:11pm
post #2 of 8

WOW! thanks for posting this!

globalgatherings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
globalgatherings Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 8:38pm
post #3 of 8

Thanx Gemini for that info, I've never purchased from them but think they have very cute designs. I'll buy now thumbs_up.gif

cindy58 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy58 Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 9:32pm
post #4 of 8

I love my ecrandal cutters. You're right, they are works of art!

I enjoy seeing how Eric decorates his cookies too!

GeminiRJ Posted 29 Jan 2010 , 12:21am
post #5 of 8

They're adding some of my designs to their website, too, so that is exciting for me! I feel as though I've made the "big time" since they think my designs are good enough to make into REAL cutters!

Joanne1944 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joanne1944 Posted 29 Jan 2010 , 12:39am
post #6 of 8

I love their designs. Their quality is fantastic. I hope they make your lobster in the bucket. That is one of my favorites.

GeminiRJ Posted 29 Jan 2010 , 12:51am
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanne1944

I love their designs. Their quality is fantastic. I hope they make your lobster in the bucket. That is one of my favorites.

Unfortunately, there would be copyright issues with that one! But it's one of my favorites, too.

luv2bake6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv2bake6 Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 11:44pm
post #8 of 8

Wow! They do have really great cutters.........just can't justify paying those prices for cookie cutter now.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%