Teeny Flower Cutter

Decorating By bakincakin Updated 28 Jan 2010 , 8:25pm by _Jamie_

bakincakin Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 6:31pm
post #1 of 7


I've seen lots of cakes and cupcakes decorated with the tiniest flowers and other cut-out decorations. Where would I get something like that?


6 replies
silverc Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 6:48pm
post #2 of 7

I got some on the clay isle at Michael's.

bakincakin Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 7:05pm
post #3 of 7

What are they called? Especially since you got them in the clay aisle.

silverc Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 7:31pm
post #4 of 7

I don't remember what they were called, but they are used for cutting polymer clay. They are made of metal and look just like a tiny fondant cutter.

Texas_Rose Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 8:08pm
post #5 of 7

You can use plunger cutters or paper punches too.

These were made with the small blossom cutters from the Wilton gumpaste set, using fondant (my daughter made them when she was 5, that's how simple they are icon_biggrin.gif)
I think she wasn't using the very smallest cutter in that kit either, just the next three sizes.

icer101 Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 8:16pm
post #6 of 7

wilton has a set of them.. pme products. has a great set.. you will see them on globalsugarart. and other sites.. hth

_Jamie_ Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 8:25pm
post #7 of 7


I use these. Got them from the website everyone else seems to hate. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%