School Cafeteria Worker Birthday Cake

Decorating By gailjoe Updated 6 Feb 2010 , 1:09pm by lapazlady

gailjoe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gailjoe Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 1:03am
post #1 of 7

need an idea for a grammer school cafeteria manager's birthday cake. she will be 56 and she's single. icon_confused.gificon_cry.gif thanks in advance, gail

6 replies
SandiOh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandiOh Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 1:17am
post #2 of 7

Maybe a cake with a tombstone that says "Spinster"......

(jkg icon_biggrin.gif )

I don't like to make cakes with a person's job as the theme, I like to do something pretty or personal to them...

gailjoe Posted 31 Jan 2010 , 7:00pm
post #3 of 7

thanks for the input, that is an ideal

brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 31 Jan 2010 , 7:12pm
post #4 of 7

id be thinking dancing food - imagine a white background, hot dogs cupcakes whatever round about it.

but, does the person who has ordered the cake know for sure this woman loves her job? id cry if i got a work based cake!

so maybe the traditional, retro circles, stripes, balloons and streamers, chocolate/ candy barrel, or is there something you have been wanting to try recently, like a topsy turvey or chocolate wrap?
xx

gailjoe Posted 6 Feb 2010 , 12:42pm
post #5 of 7

thanks for the ideas, yes she does love her job, she's been there for 30 years and loves the children.

ttehan4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ttehan4 Posted 6 Feb 2010 , 12:51pm
post #6 of 7

How about the Spaghetti cake? It is easy and everyone is always so amazed that it is cake.

lapazlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lapazlady Posted 6 Feb 2010 , 1:09pm
post #7 of 7

How about 3D food items, hot dogs, hambergers, fruit and maybe a child or two. I'm sure you'll make an awesome cake whatever you decide to do. We all look forward to a photo.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%