Too Funny..talk About A Cake Disaster!

Decorating By tesso Updated 27 Jan 2010 , 3:44am by tesso

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 2:53am
post #1 of 5

I hope to have a picture for the cake disaster page!! I made a Cobra Command cake for a friend. Her boyfriend works at Hasbro and that is his department, well they were shutting down this location and they wanted to have a special cake for him.

I made the cake black icing. red cobra command piping gel. It took me forever to cut the stencil just right.

She had me deliver the cake to one of her friends place for safe keeping. Because they were hosting the party there. I get a call from her and she is like."what happened to the cake? It is crushed and the the stenciling is all over the top of the clear foil of the box.

Come to find out, her friend set the cake on her bed in the bedroom and her two cats decided that it looked comfy. Yup the kitties sat on the cake.

They ate it anyway. And I gave her a picture of what the cake looked like before the kitty butts.

4 replies
metria Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
metria Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 3:08am
post #2 of 5

oh no! i'd love to see the pic of the cake pre-cat-butt-smash!

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 3:22am
post #3 of 5

i would love to see the cats ON the cake! icon_lol.gif

Renaejrk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Renaejrk Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 3:30am
post #4 of 5

ahahahahaha - At least she knows it wasn't your fault!

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 3:44am
post #5 of 5

I lost my hard drive and pics a few weeks ago. I am going to see if she still has the before and afer pics so I can get a copy. i'll post them as soon as i get them

I am glad they all have a great sense of humor. He loved the cake anyway.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%