I Went To Keegan Gerhard's Restaurant In Denver!

Lounge By Ruth0209 Updated 30 Jan 2010 , 2:05am by mkolmar

Ruth0209 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0209 Posted 27 Jan 2010 , 2:52am
post #1 of 4

One of the very fun things I did last weekend in Denver was to have dinner at Keegan Gerhard's restaurant, D Bar. Keegan is the Food Network's host of the cake challenges.

He stepped out into the vestibule where we were waiting and spoke to us for a couple of minutes. He seemed like a very pleasant, regular kind of guy. All very exciting! I didn't have the nerve to ask for a picture of us together, so I got my daughter to take a picture of him working. I'll try to attach it.

We had a fabulous dinner and dessert.

I surprised myself that at 54 years old, I was still just a little bit starstruck. How funny!
LL

3 replies
neecerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
neecerator Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 8:25pm
post #2 of 4

Very exciting! Next time, go for it, and ask for his pic. with you! We don't always get these opportunities. The worst he could have said was 'no.' Nice photo that you got for yourself! Congrats! icon_smile.gif

JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 29 Jan 2010 , 1:13pm
post #3 of 4

How cool is that!!! I'd have been starstruck, too! Please tell us about the food -- was it fancy, or good old American fare, or what??

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 30 Jan 2010 , 2:05am
post #4 of 4

So what did you have to eat? Sounds like an enjoyable time. How neat that you went to his restaurant.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%