Lost My Pan Liner Supplier - Anyone Know Where To Get Them?

Business By howsweet Updated 31 Jan 2010 , 4:08pm by auntmamie

howsweet Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 4:03pm
post #1 of 4

My old supplier Bakery Crafts quit selling them, CK doesn't have them...any suggestions? I'm talking about the round ones that come in various sizes 6", 8" 10" etc.

3 replies
Marci Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 9:08pm
post #2 of 4

I have gotten 10" ones from US Food Service - 10" dry wax paper circles is what they called them. I didn't ask about any other sizes. They were a special order item, so it took a couple of days to get them in.

howsweet Posted 31 Jan 2010 , 3:53pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks Marci. I'll check that company.

auntmamie Posted 31 Jan 2010 , 4:08pm
post #4 of 4

CK does sell 8, 9 and 10 inch round liners - http://www.countrykitchensa.com/catalog/mini.aspx?T=1&ShopId=38&CatId=530&SubCatId=1578 I saw you say that CK didn't sell them and I was like "NO NO NO" I can't live without them!!!!!!!!! Good way to wake me up on a sunday morning.

Quote by @%username% on %date%